This award-winning distillery ages this añejo for 24 months to give it its amber color and smoothness.
Taste alluring notes of toffee, salted caramel, chocolate, vanilla, and peppercorns followed by a
lasting-lasting, warm finish. Enjoy in a snifter with dark chocolate and mixed nuts.
Siempre is the rose that grew from adversity.
The flowers, both dead and alive in our hand-drawn label represent beauty born from struggle. We
remember to celebrate good times, bad ones and everything in between - because it’s all part of what
makes us who we are.
● CLASSIFICATION: Anejo
● NOM: 1438
● TIME IN BARREL: 24 months in American Oak Bourbon Barrels
● FERMENTATION: Open-air
● OVEN TYPE: Stone/Brick
● CRUSHING: Roller
● DISTILLATION: Double
● WATER SOURCE: Volcanic spring
● QUALITY: Ultra-premium
● AGAVE TYPE: 100% Blue Weber
● REGION: 50/50 highland-lowland
● ALCOHOL VOLUME: 40% Alc/Vol.